Sunday, December 09, 2007

Weight Loss Surgery Article Series

As I said recently, my new obsession is writing Web Articles. I am learning how to write for the web better all the time. Meanwhile, based on my own experience, I have written a series about having Weight Loss Surgery. This is not the personal story, rather it is what you need to consider and what you can expect if you choose to go through the process. Here are the links if you would like to read more.

So, You're Considering Weight Loss Surgery
So You Want to Pursue Weight Loss Surgery
A Guide To Getting Ready for Weight Loss Surgery
So You've Had Weight Loss Surgery: The Physical Aspect
So You've Had Weight Loss Surgery: The Mental Aspect

There's a lot of practical information here. If you are even thinking about Weight Loss Surgery, please take a few minutes to read these articles.

No comments: