Monday, March 10, 2008

Still ACEO land here...

Well, I am falling into a pattern of producing the ACEOs. I work on them in the evenings after work and assemble the new ones that are ready over the weekend. On Monday evenings I do a five day listing of the new ones on ebay that will end on the following Saturday. I'm not selling GOBS of them, but am moving a half dozen or so per week which I think is decent in terms of what is selling. All I can say is that if people saw these in person, they would fight to buy them! They really are very NICE and very AFFORDABLE original art and worth much more than they sell for.

This week I have some more dogs - about half of my dogs sold last week. I am so anxious for the buyers to receive them and see how nice they really are.

Click here for one of the current doggie listings. From there you can click on "view seller's other items" to see everything listed this week.

Then, I have a series of Cottage Homes listed. I think they are rather unique and the sort of thing we all grow up dreaming about. Click here to get started. They really are dreamy....


I've done a couple of moleskine entries but nothing worth shouting about. Stay tuned for all the latest artwork...

3 comments:

Hattie said...

Gorgeous as always, I love the cottage ones.

You'll never guess what I found today. I was going through a coughmessycough corner of my room and found an art box. Some standard issue one that my online school sent along with a bunch of other art stuff.

Anyway, opened it up and there were 5 little tubes of something. Gouache! I have been wanting to try it after seeing yours and now I can!

Anita Davies said...

LOVE the cottages set...Just beautiful!

coraejackson said...

Excellent detail!