Monday, January 01, 2007

Major PAUSE

Wow, it has really been a while since I posted. I don't know what got into me, but I just STOPPED drawing as quickly as I started!! I think it makes me sound a bit unstable, but really, it was just the course of events. One day I was drawing, and the next I was knitting like a madwoman!! I was out buying yarn and knitting every free moment of the day and lamenting that I didn't have time to draw! I will have to post some of my knitting because I really did accomplish a lot.

Meanwhile, I did have surgery in November that put me out of commission for a while. I am recovered now and will be going back to work in one more day ~ YIKES!! I was off for seven weeks, which is enough to let you forget the trail back to the evil empire!! Alas, there are breadcrumbs to mark the way...


No comments: