Sunday, July 23, 2006

flibbertigibbet...

That's what I am this weekend. No focus at all. I have so many things that I SHOULD be doing that I'm not doing any of them. Instead, I've been fooling endlessly with my MP3 player because I cannot get the netlibrary books to download correctly. I've been emailing them and trying various things which has eaten up copious hours of time. Very frustrating. And then I thought I'd load a few podcasts onto the player. Now there's a whole new world for ya. And can I load just a few to try and listen to? No.....

So I'm sitting here loading Italian language lessons, Italian travel podcasts with video (that I can try to play on my tv), radio shows, wine information, tech info, health and beauty tidbits and on and on. While it loads I'm knitting on my socks - they are such a delightful small portable project and I finished one yesterday. Here it is by itself and again on my foot - amazingly it fits!

So I'll get back to drawing soon. When I'm done being a flibbertigibbet...

sock

sock model

4 comments:

Lin said...

BEAUTIFUL SOCKS!!! WOWZA! What's this about Italian videos you can download??? WOW! I'd love to know more. Miss your sketches -- and yes, computer downloading issues are one royal PITA!!

Anonymous said...

Miss your sketches, but love the colors in these socks!

Debbie

Felicity Grace said...

Fab socks! I'd love to start knitting again but haven't seen anything like the great yarns you get in the US. Starr, you are so productive - don't beat yourself up about not drawing, pat yourself on the back for doing the socks!!

Tami said...

Some days are just like that, they serve their own distracting purpose, I am sure...

Love them socks, very cool colors! How fun!