Saturday, April 01, 2006

Always an April Fool

glasses Spring is here. In Ohio, when it gets to April, you can say it is spring. And it is no matter if it snows once more or the winds continue to blow, it really is spring at last!

I am still working crazy hours and have had a "touch of the flu", but I want to sketch something every day. There is no end of subjects, and I just got my new Lamy Safari fountain pen, as recommended on the Everyday Matters site. So first I drew myself in the blue glasses - it looked a bit too much like me for comfort. And then I just drew the glasses. They give you the general idea...

I do love spring!!

3 comments:

Sue Seibert said...

Love you glasses sketch with your journal entry. Like to blue, too.

Robyn said...

This counts as an EDM challenge, Starr. Look back through the list to near the beginning.

Lovely sketch of your specs and a nicely laid out journal entry.

Cheers,
Robyn
Scratches & Scribbles

Alanna Beckwith said...

Hi Starr,
thanks for your comments on my blog! I like your sketches. Your glasses look so life like. you could almost pluck them up off the page to try and put them on!
very nice.