Wednesday, April 19, 2006

drawing obsession...

This sketchbook thing has got me obsessed! I spend hours drawing when I get home in spite of the fact that I have so many other things to do. But all I WANT to do is DRAW - and as the Beatles would say: "you know that can't be bad...." Here is a drawing I actually snuck in at work today (shhhh..., it was the first time...)
coke!

And of course I came home and got outside as quickly as possible to draw something while it was still daylight. I wanted to do the EDM challenge, but I did this instead. Maybe tomorrow I can do the challenge...
porch

Inspired by Roz Works, I painted some random strokes on some of my Moleskine pages. This is the first one to be done that way. I like it a lot and can't wait to do more. Thank you Roz, for the wonderful inspiration!! More to come!!!
Wembley

7 comments:

Shelly McC said...

You are obsessed! But your work is so gorgeous now I too am obsessed, with seeing what you come up with next! Great work!

Lin said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS -- THE CANS LOOK SO REAL!!!!

Lindsay said...

I'm along for your drawing "ride". Lovely work!

Tami said...

I am enjoying your obsession! The drawings are wonderful, and I like the wash of color on the page.

melissa said...

Mmmm. These are yummy. I am particularly fond of wembly. I wanted to be "red" from fraggle rock growing up.

Also the basket on your porch is just so lush. I know you were inspired by Roz, but I am inspired by you. I am going to try the random brush thing tomorrow - even though it scares my anal-retentive self to death!

Anonymous said...

These are so awesome! Love the coke cans! They are so perfect! Just looking at your work makes me obsessed to! This is so much fun!

Sue Seibert said...

I love your drawings...keep it up!